Commercial Packages for selling your products or home
Product Photography - $250: Closeup of your product, shot in a studio on white seamless or a shadowless lightbox with perfect color. We will perform macro shots as needed. Up to 10 shots included of any products. Package price includes unwatermarked web-sized images in a linkable gallery, and full usage rights for the web-sized images to market your product on-line or in smaller printed advertisements.
Print rights are available as an option, and include the full resolution digital negatives. This is required for full-page, large prints, or high resolution magazine advertisements.
Comp card option includes one-hundred 5.5" x 8.5" comp cards printed double-sided on glossy 100# heavy card stock. Cards have white borders that match the white seamless background. Includes photography, graphic design with your info and logo on the front or back, and 100 cards.
- • 100 comp cards +$75
- • Full-bleed (non-white borders) +$25 per 100 cards
- • Digital images with advertisement print rights for one year, up to 3 foot prints (e.g. large flyers, magazines, in-store posters) for $50 per image. Print rights for advertisements larger than 3' (e.g. billboard or bus) available at $200 per image per 3 months. Unlimited time/Unlimited use rights are available as an option.
- • Extra stitched macro shots (multiple macro shots of tiny products, combined together to ensure focus) available at $50 per complete image.
- • Food Styling $100/hr in-studio, $150/hr on-location
- • Work-for-hire (you get the copyright) +$1000 per day of shooting, includes full-resolution digital images
Google Business Photos:
A virtual tour on your Google Places page is an excellent way to promote restaurants, B&Bs, gyms, nightclubs, fashion/merchandise/autos, tourist and seasonal attractions, salons, wedding and event venues, etc. Any business where you're proud of your offerings and the space you've created can benefit from a virtual tour linked directly to your Google search. Show off the merchandise, energy, and ambiance of your establishment to the world!
Google Business Photos is a new program which allows local businesses to add virtual tours to their Places page, created by local photographers and hosted by Google. Aperture is the Google Trusted Photographer for Albuquerque and all of New Mexico and is the ONLY way you can get a virtual tour for your business's Google Places page. You can make your own still images, but we'll also do the product and business photographs as part of the virtual tour package! This photography requires specialized equipment, training, and certification by Google. Start by creating your business's Google Places page (free), then call us to add a virtual tour! It's a personalized advertisement that invites the potential customer into your store, never expires, and increases your business's visibility to the world.
Real Estate: Besides standard shots, we may also use HDR shots, long exposures, and medium format film for real estate, depending on the needs. High-Dynamic Range (HDR) shots will show unbelievable detail in the lights and darks, from skies to woodwork, without "neon" colors traditionally associated with HDR. We will take professional exterior and interior shots, starting at only $100 for a wide-angle curbside appeal shot. Forget those ugly point-and-shoot pictures with the yellow cast, overexposed windows, and cramped, dark rooms -- your colors will look great, the lighting will look great, and the house will look better than ever with more detail and roomy feeling than with normal snapshots. For high-end homes, we can also use 6x7 or 6x4.5 large format film as requested. You will be provided with a linkable online gallery for up to one year while your home is listed.
- • Price starts at $100 for a single exterior curb shot
- • add $50 for Kitchen, DR/Den, and one BR (3 pictures)
- • add $50 per two additional pictures (rooms, baths, landscapes, details, etc.)
- • add $150 virtual walkthrough (up to 4 rooms in a Flash interactive walkthrough)
- • Discount package for lower priced homes available (homes listed for less than $100k)
- • Special equipment and time requirements cost extra (e.g. additional lighting, all-day visit to assess lighting on high-end homes, additional night shots, medium/large format film, special lenses for unusual circumstances, etc.)